Question of the month: How often do you work out? What’s your preferred method of exercise?
My optimal formula to achieve and maintain my goal weight is: Low-carb diet + workout 3 times a week. Unfortunately – once you fall off the fitness wagon, it’s hard to get back on track. I’m still not where I want to be – but I’m getting there. I’m currently eating healthy around 4 days out of 7, and working out twice a week.
I work out on our Life Fitness Elliptical Machine. We invested in a professional-quality machine for our home rather than purchasing gym memberships. This was a great choice for us – my husband and I both use it when the kids are asleep. I do a 25 minute session in intervals (1.5 minutes slow, 1 minute full-speed) while catching up on Youtube vidoes. If I’m feeling energetic after my cardio (which has not been the case recently…) I do this ab routine.
What’s your fitness routine? Do you work out regularly?
- Alison*Elle – Alison is branching out into bright colours with a new favourite coat.
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle kicked off the new year in her favorite glittering skirt.
- Ella Pretty – Check out Ella’s Forever21 haul: Statement necklaces & a quilted bag!
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly’s striped out!
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay got a big girl camera for her birthday & is polka dot obsessed.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen found out if she’s having a Lil Miss or Lil Man with her gender reveal party.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle is about to finally meet her little girl, check out what she has packed in her hospital bag.
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette splurged just a bit on a little accessory – see it here!
- The Currently Obsessed – Mehreen organized her makeup and gives us a peek into her collection!