Question of the month: Please share a picture of your engagement ring and tell us the story behind it.
I don’t have a proposal story because when my husband and I started dating, it wasn’t a question of IF we were going to get married, but WHEN. Within 2 months we were already planning our future together – and we married 2 years after our first date. So while I missed out on the whole surprise proposal aspect (no stories to tell my grandkids LOL!) – I’m grateful for the level of certainty in our relationship.
We bought my ring from Hirsh in Hatton Gardens in 2002. It’s a pink diamond set in rose gold prongs, flanked by 2 white diamonds on a platinum band. As soon as I tried it on we knew it was THE ONE as it is *so* me. I used it as both my engagement and wedding ring. I love that it is delicate, subtle and most importantly PINK and ROSE GOLD!
What’s your engagement story? Did you help pick out your ring?
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle revealed two pretty details to spice up her look.
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s been fall shopping – check out her haul from H&M, Old Navy & American Eagle
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly is loving her new black lace skirt
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay’s been loving the peplum trend
- Saltwater Dreams – Andi is sharing some quick fashion bytes, check them out here
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle is loving her new Kate Spade flats
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette is playing around with a new bell skirt as opposed to a straight pencil skirt…baby steps…
- The Currently Obsessed – Mehreen loves mixing pastels!