Do you have trouble finding the right top to wear with a flared midi skirt? While crop tops look amazing, they’re not something I’m comfortable wearing (A peek of my midriff? No thank you!). This black bodysuit is a fun alternative. It’s
fitted, so it contrasts nicely with the flared silhouette. And because it’s a
bodysuit, you don’t have to worry about it bunching up at the waist.
|Top: Miss Selfridges (similar) / Skirt: c/o Romwe (85% off sale) / Earrings: H&M (similar) / Necklace: c/o oNecklace / Shoes: Nine West (similar) / Bag: Chanel WOC|
On my lips I’m wearing BAWSE, a matte liquid lipstick from Smashbox’s
recent collaboration with Youtuber Lilly Singh/iiSuperwomanii. I was
invited to meet Lilly during her Square One meet and greet, and I was
gifted this amazing lipstick. I put it on in time for my photo, and
have been hooked ever since! I love it because it’s so lightweight –
and unlike other matte lipsticks – it seriously doesn’t feel like you’re
wearing ANYTHING on your lips. It goes on vibrantly and the color is so rich – plus, you don’t even
need a lipliner – you can just use the pointed tip of the applicator.
The best part is that it doesn’t dry out or dehydrate your lips at all.
It’s really a unique formula and I highly recommend testing it out.
There are a lot of shades in Smashbox’s Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick range – but Bawse is my favourite because it’s such a pretty red.
I’m also wearing this custom monogram necklace (Mine is size: XXL) from oNecklace in these
photos. I’ve seen these oversized monogram necklaces on a lot of US bloggers,
and I’ve always loved the look of them. However – I only have 2
initials, not 3, so I used the first letters of my name instead – my necklace says “Zeb”!
How gorgeous is the print on this skirt? I can’t decide which floral midi skirt I love better – this one or my first one. Which do you prefer?
Have you tried any of Smashbox’s Liquid Lipsticks? What top would you pair with a flared midi skirt?
Links à la Mode, August 25th
- Christie Moeller: Fall Trends Patches
- The Editorialist LA: Feeling Fancy Fresh
- Elements of Ellis: My Boho Baby Shower
- Ella Pretty Blog: Meeting a Bawse
- Fashionopolis: Plus Side of Indian Fashion
- Fashion Panache: Queen Elizabeth’s Wedding & Coronation Outfits
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Styling Tips | Color Combinations
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: Behind the Scenes of Fashion Show
- In a Nutshell: Can You Paint with All the Colors of the Bernie Dexter Dresses?
- Jolly Caucus Race: The Wedding Dress that Almost Broke Me
- Layers of Chic: How to Look Sophisticated | Monochrome Two-Piece From Dezzal
- Life in the Fash Lane: Trend Spin Linkup | Stripes
- Love.Laugh.Explore: Boyfriend Jeans + Bodysuit
- Middle of Somewhere: Split-Back Tank
- MsYoLee: You Asked, I Answered
- Outfit Zest: One Year Blogiversary
- So Versailles: How to Wear a Bralette
- The Sugar Ribbon: Behind the Scenes at the StyleMax Market 2016
- Tales of Two: Winter Morning Essentials
- We Are Ready Made: The Perfect Airport Outfit
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop Rag & Bone/JEAN, DKNY Bags, Sorel Boots, Quay, Dorateymur, J KOO, Tie Neck Blouses, Nylon Bags, Mid Heel Pumps, Men’s Salvatore Ferragamo
to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About
© 2016 GitHub, Inc. Terms Privacy Security Status Help