I’m having a hard time getting excited for fall. Bloggers around me seem to be on fast forward – talking about layering, scarves and Pumpkin-Spice-everything! Meanwhile, I’m firmly in denial…and determined to enjoy every last bit of summer!
|Jacket: F21 / Necklace: c/o oNecklace / Jeans: Express / Bag: Pashli / Shoes: F21 (similar)|
So for my fall style this year – I’m planning on carrying my spring and summer faves forward. No dark and dreary colours for me! Here’s what I’ll be wearing:
1) Pastel Outerwear – Layers are inevitable once the temperature drops – but this pink leather jacket keeps things cheerful and light.
2) Light Blue Pinstripes – Although off-the-shoulder tops will still be trendy this fall, I probably won’t wear them too often. But I’m still loving this blue pinstripe material – it’s so crisp and fresh. I’ve ordered some longer-sleeve tops in this fabric for fall.
|Earrings: H&M / Top: c/o Romwe (runs small) / Jeans: Garage (similar) / Heels: ZARA (similar) / Bag: Celine|
3) Flares – During the day, I always opt for skinny jeans tucked into boots, but for night’s out, I plan on wearing flares with closed-toe heels.
|Earrings: H&M / Top: H&M / Jeans: Garage (similar) / Heels: ZARA / Bag: Celine|
4) Stripes – This whole nautical trend is mostly associated with Spring – but I love how stripes pair with distressed jeans. I plan on wearing this look in the fall, switching out my sandals for booties.
|Necklace: c/o oNecklace / Top: c/o Romwe / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Payless (similar) / Bag: Celine|
5) Lace – If you follow my Instagram #ootd’s, you’ll see that I’m an all-lace, all-the-time type of girl! I think white lace looks great in EVERY season – it will layer nicely under sweaters and jackets for fall.
|Earrings: ALDO (similar) / Top: c/o Romwe (might need to remove lining) / Jeans: Express / Bag: LV Speedy 25|
So these will be my fall staples this year…what will you be wearing? Will you go with the traditional fall colour palette or will you be trying something different?