Question of the month: What bath products are you currently using?
I’m really excited to see everyone’s answers to this month’s question – I’m so nosy! Here’s my current group of bath products:
Shampoo: I always use 2 shampoos – a volumizing one on my roots and something conditioning for the rest of my hair.
- My HG volumizing shampoo is the Burts Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy shampoo – BUT they’ve reformulated it! In my picture is the old formula – here is the new one – the name is the same but the ingredients are completely different – DON’T BUY THE NEW ONE – it made my hair fall out – no joke! So I use my old formula sparingly – and the Kiss my Face Big Body Volumizing Shampoo the rest of the time. I’m still on the lookout for a new HG though!
- My moisturising shampoo is Kerastase Cristalliste – I won this in a blog contest, and while it is meant for long hair – this is the “thick hair” formula and I think the “thin hair” version would have suited me better. I’m using this up but it’s nothing special and I don’t think I’d repurchase it.
Conditioner: I use Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque – and it is without a doubt the BEST conditioner I’ve ever used – it keeps my hair moisturised and tangle-free. My hair is getting really long – and usually by this stage it’s driving me crazy and I’m ready to cut it – but this time round my hair is just so tangle-free and easy to manage!
Body Wash: I like variety in my body wash & moisturizers, so I try to buy travel sized versions whenever possible. I’m really enjoying the fresh green scent of L’Occitane Verbena Shower Gel – and can’t wait to try the Almond Shower Oil next.
Moisturizer: I’m switching between Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Body Butter and Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Body Butter. These body butters are very thick with a long-lasting fragrance – they absorb quickly but leave my skin feeling super soft – would definitely recommend them.
Now it’s your turn – what are your bath product must-haves? I can’t wait to find out!
- Alison*Elle – Alison’s treated herself to a birthday splurge from Chanel.
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle celebrated her birthday in a sparkling gold skirt.
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s dressing for fall – she’s loving her chambray shirt & heart scarf.
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly’s is enjoying mixing bright colors.
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay’s been loving leopard.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen has been loving jeweled headbands for fall.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle revealed all of her party details and the gender of her new baby!
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette has jumped into two fall trends in one with bordeaux and printed pants!
- The Currently Obsessed –Mehreen loves her Chanel this Month (and this Chanel “esque” tweed blazer!)