It’s been a month since I started my Castor Oil Eyelash Experiment (initial post about it is here). I’ve been pretty good about applying it – usually at least 5 nights a week. I’ve stuck with the clear Castor Oil – as it is relatively odorless, and less likely to irritate my eyes.
Here is an update photo – the top photo was before, and the bottom photo is one month into the experiment.
Conclusions: There doesn’t seem to be any noticeable change. My lashes look a little spikier in the bottom pic because I used an oily eye make up remover today. I know that a lot of lash growth solutions take at least 6 weeks to take effect, so I’m going to continue applying the Castor Oil for another month. Will post another photo then.