Question of the month from Ella: Buyers Remorse – have you purchased anything recently that you wish you hadn’t? What is it and why do you regret buying it?
I don’t suffer from Buyer’s Remorse often as I usually shop at stores with reasonable return policies (i.e. return or exchange for 30 days). But there is one item that I regret – and it bothers me everytime I look at it!
I purchased this bag 2 years ago. I had admired how it looked in the window display – very chubby and such a pretty shade of orange . When it went on final sale, I thought it was a sign that I should buy it. Here’s why I regret it:
- The white stitching looks cheap – and has already started coming out – even though I hardly ever used it!
- It only looks nice stuffed with paper – it loses its round shape and looks distorted when you fill it with your stuff
- Even though it was on sale, it was still pricey for what it is – I could have gotten a much nicer bag or two from H&M or Target…or put the money towards my designer bag fund!
Still – I think a lot more carefully before purchasing any new bags (either budget or designer) – so I guess I learned a valuable lesson from this bag!
What do you regret buying? Would love to read about it in the comments!
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle finally found the perfect pair of strappy sandals, and paired them with a pink pleated skirt.
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s dream came true – she was invited to Breakfast at Tiffany’s!
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay couldn’t help finding some baby shower inspiration on Pinterest.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen shared her experience with the Baby Blues after having Ellie.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle shares Aubrey’s 5 & 6 Month favorites
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette paired shades of pastel here
- The Currently Obsessed – Mehreen is sharing her products she’s used up… What would she rebuy?