We were finally able to pick up my Valentine’s day present last weekend (it had been out of stock previously):
It’s the 6 key-holder in Damier Ebene canvas – apparently it’s very durable and scratch-resistant. In the pic above, my keys are already inside – and it doesn’t bulge out (unlike my sad over-used greenish black Prada key-holder). I’m so happy with this gift – it seemed like a splurge for such a small item – but considering that I’ll use it and see it everyday – it’s definitely worth it – it makes me feel special and puts a smile on my face. It’s the perfect Valentine 🙂
As I was browsing the LV website I noticed this GORGEOUS Cabbas MM bag…how cute is it? It’s not a wishlist bag for me, because I’d rather spend my money on a versatile classic….but it is so cheerful and PINK – I had to share the pic.
This week I thought I’d do the “8 most worn” tag that was popular on Youtube and Beauty blogs a while back. This is one of my favourite tags, because you get to see what people actually use – rather than their most recently hauled items. Here’s my list:
1. Most Worn Hair Product – I’ve written about these products before in my Hair Routine post. I use the Castor Oil twice a week and the Moroccan Oil 3-5 times a week.
2. Most Worn Lip Product – I love my Barry M Raspberry Lip Paint – I always pair it with a gloss to tone down the colour. I’m currently using Benefit’s “I’m With the Band” – it has a beautiful pinkish-gold colour – but unfortunately the pigmentation disappears within 5 minutes – I will not be repurchasing it!
3. Most Worn Earrings – these pearl earrings were given to me by my parents. I wear them ALL the time – I only take them off when I shower. I love the glow they add to my look – and they go with pretty much everything I wear.
4. Most Worn Shirt – I bought this sweater at Garage last fall. It’s so soft and comfy – warm enough to wear on it’s own, but light enough for layering – perfect for cold weather!
5. Most Worn Nailpolish – I have a lot of nailpolish for someone who only paints their nails 2-3 times a month! Since I rotate through my colours a lot – I haven’t really used up any of my polishes. However, these 2 shades do get a lot of use – they work great for both manicures and pedicures: Sally Hansen’s “Plum’s the Word” and Sephora’s “Pure Prune”.
6. Most Worn Shoes – I think I purchased these Nine West boots in 2005, but I’ve only been wearing them a lot these last 2 years. They are warm, comfy and work perfectly with skinny jeans – I prefer them to my faux Uggs. I’m definitely going to check out Nine West the next time I need new boots.
7. Most Worn Perfume – Coco Mademoiselle is my going-out scent – I’ve been using it for 5+ years and I still love it – which is rare for me. For daily wear, I like citrus-y unisex scents. I’m currently loving my Jo Malone “Lime Basil and Mandarin” perfume. I also use my Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil daily – I layer it with my deodorant – it doesn’t interfere with my other perfumes – it just adds an undertone of sweetness.
8. Most Worn Bag – I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my Rose Sabrina from Coach. It’s pretty but durable – so I’m not afraid to use it when I’m out with my kiddies. It can be worn many different ways, and can fit a LOT. I adore the colour – it works with greys and browns for winter, and with lighter colours for spring.
I tag the following blogs – these ladies are so stylish – I’d love to see their lists!
The Beauty Look Book
Pearls and Green Tea
Law Fashionista (completed here)
Lilly’s Style (completed here)
Beautygirl24 (completed here)
15 Steps, then a Beauty Blog
I love reading these tags – even if I haven’t tagged you please post a link to your blog in the comments if you’ve already done this tag!
Oh I love that cute pink LV bag, I agree I would probably choose a more versatile style but, I am always more drawn to the pretty ones too!
Thanks for tagging me! I will get on it as soon as I find the time 🙂
Thanks for tagging me! You have such lovely, classic taste. I will do this post soon 🙂
so jealous of your new bag! Love it!
Yay for your new keyholder!! 🙂
Hi! Thanks for tagging me! Love your picks! Will try to get to this soon!! BTW..love your new keychain!
Jennifer – yup – the pink LV is a very cute "fun" bag…but it's too pricey to be a "fun" choice LOL!Law Fashionista, Andi and Jiye – I'm really looking forward to reading your choices :-)Nuha – no need to be jealous – that bag is not mine LOL! Just one that I liked from the LV site…I'm saving up my money for a classic Balenciaga bag :-)Ashley – thanks – I'm really enjoying using it!
I live, sleep and work every day in my pearl studs. Got 'em from my parents at sixteen! How funny is that?
Saucy – pearl studs are the best! I used to love wearing diamond studs (in white gold) but I think pearls complement my colouring better.I love your blog by the way…I found it when looking for Oscar photos of Penelope Cruz (I want her hair colour!)…and I just died reading your commentary…especially the part about Jennifer Garner, Hilary Swank and Natalie Portman being siblings LOL!
Where has your blog been all my life? It's so cute! Thank you for the tag, this is one I will absolutely do!
Thanks Noelle – I love reading your blog – I love your fashion and beauty choiced 🙂
choices not choiced…need a coffee LOL!
Thanks for the tag darling! I'll try to post by next week super busy:(Great post!
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I have published my post now! Hope you like it! Have a lovely weekend!!
My pearls are a favorite of mine and I also love my simple pearl pendant. I think pearls work great for everyone and give such a simple classic elegance to any outfit.
Hi and thanks for tagging me! Sounds like such a fun post. I love your new keyholder! The zip on my LV one broke a couple of weeks ago (must blog about it! I've been terrible lately), I need to share pics! And I agree, the pink bag is cute but I like to stick to "classic" bags, too 🙂
Thanks for this post! So fun! One of my readers sent me your link and requested that I do this on my blog as well! I gave you a shout out as well. ;)~ Dimomsgotabrandnewbag.blogspot.com