We were finally able to pick up my Valentine’s day present last weekend (it had been out of stock previously):
It’s the 6 key-holder in Damier Ebene canvas – apparently it’s very durable and scratch-resistant. In the pic above, my keys are already inside – and it doesn’t bulge out (unlike my sad over-used greenish black Prada key-holder). I’m so happy with this gift – it seemed like a splurge for such a small item – but considering that I’ll use it and see it everyday – it’s definitely worth it – it makes me feel special and puts a smile on my face. It’s the perfect Valentine 🙂
As I was browsing the LV website I noticed this GORGEOUS Cabbas MM bag…how cute is it? It’s not a wishlist bag for me, because I’d rather spend my money on a versatile classic….but it is so cheerful and PINK – I had to share the pic.
This week I thought I’d do the “8 most worn” tag that was popular on Youtube and Beauty blogs a while back. This is one of my favourite tags, because you get to see what people actually use – rather than their most recently hauled items. Here’s my list:
1. Most Worn Hair Product – I’ve written about these products before in my Hair Routine post. I use the Castor Oil twice a week and the Moroccan Oil 3-5 times a week.
2. Most Worn Lip Product – I love my Barry M Raspberry Lip Paint – I always pair it with a gloss to tone down the colour. I’m currently using Benefit’s “I’m With the Band” – it has a beautiful pinkish-gold colour – but unfortunately the pigmentation disappears within 5 minutes – I will not be repurchasing it!
3. Most Worn Earrings – these pearl earrings were given to me by my parents. I wear them ALL the time – I only take them off when I shower. I love the glow they add to my look – and they go with pretty much everything I wear.
4. Most Worn Shirt – I bought this sweater at Garage last fall. It’s so soft and comfy – warm enough to wear on it’s own, but light enough for layering – perfect for cold weather!
5. Most Worn Nailpolish – I have a lot of nailpolish for someone who only paints their nails 2-3 times a month! Since I rotate through my colours a lot – I haven’t really used up any of my polishes. However, these 2 shades do get a lot of use – they work great for both manicures and pedicures: Sally Hansen’s “Plum’s the Word” and Sephora’s “Pure Prune”.
6. Most Worn Shoes – I think I purchased these Nine West boots in 2005, but I’ve only been wearing them a lot these last 2 years. They are warm, comfy and work perfectly with skinny jeans – I prefer them to my faux Uggs. I’m definitely going to check out Nine West the next time I need new boots.
7. Most Worn Perfume – Coco Mademoiselle is my going-out scent – I’ve been using it for 5+ years and I still love it – which is rare for me. For daily wear, I like citrus-y unisex scents. I’m currently loving my Jo Malone “Lime Basil and Mandarin” perfume. I also use my Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil daily – I layer it with my deodorant – it doesn’t interfere with my other perfumes – it just adds an undertone of sweetness.
8. Most Worn Bag – I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my Rose Sabrina from Coach. It’s pretty but durable – so I’m not afraid to use it when I’m out with my kiddies. It can be worn many different ways, and can fit a LOT. I adore the colour – it works with greys and browns for winter, and with lighter colours for spring.
I tag the following blogs – these ladies are so stylish – I’d love to see their lists!
The Beauty Look Book
Pearls and Green Tea
Law Fashionista (completed here)
Lilly’s Style (completed here)
Beautygirl24 (completed here)
15 Steps, then a Beauty Blog
I love reading these tags – even if I haven’t tagged you please post a link to your blog in the comments if you’ve already done this tag!