I’ve been wanting to share my favourite Amazon Fall Sweaters with you guys – but it’s been so busy with the twins back in school, that I haven’t had much time to myself. I love the saying “Done is better than perfect” – so I decided to just quickly put this post together – even though I had to take my pictures in the evening using artificial light!
This post contains five of my favourite Amazon Fall Sweaters – and the best part is that I have owned most of these sweaters for 1-2 years, so they’re classic staples rather than forgettable trendy pieces. Fall is also the perfect season for Hair Accessories so I’ll also be sharing my favourite Amazon hats and headbands in this post too!
1) POM POM/BOBBLE CARDIGAN – I’ve owned this chunky cardigan for over 2 years, and it’s such a statement cozy piece. It looks cute paired with jeans, but I’m also going to be wearing it over pretty midi dresses too. Here is another affordable version with over-sized sleeves. I was so glad to see that statement headbands will continue to be popular this Fall – this pink braided headband is my absolute favourite – and I also have this 3-pack in velvet.
2) HEART SWEATER – I’ve worn this sweater a lot – both with jeans and with leggings – and it still looks new. The heart is such a cute design detail – you could wear it this Fall and then take it out again for Valentine’s Day! My beret is also from Amazon – I think I own it in 6 different colours…white, camel, red and a couple shades of pink. They’re easy to store, add a cute finishing touch to your Fall outfits AND keep your head warm…definitely a Fall essential in my book.
3) FLEECE ZIP PULLOVER: Fleece pullovers are practical – and now they can be pretty too! You can find them in blush pink or with cute quilted design details. I’ve paired it with my absolute favourite Pom Pom hat – it’s lined with fleece and is so warm and comfy. I own it in pink and white…and then last year I lost my white one – I tried to find it for weeks and even bought a cheaper replacement but nothing was as warm or cute, so this year I bought it in white again – and I’m going to keep it safe this time!
4) POM POM SWEATER WITH RIBBED SLEEVES – I bought this sweater at the end of last Winter, so I didn’t get to wear it much yet. It’s such a cute and popular style – it reminds me a lot of the Love and Lemons Florentina Sweater, but this Amazon one is much more affordable. I bought it in white – but it comes in so many other pretty colours – I’m loving the camel, pink and light blue versions too!
5) RUFFLE SLEEVE SWEATER – Ruffled and Puffed shoulders are one of the biggest sweater trends this Fall. This sweater has a lot going on – turtleneck collar, frilled details and small pom poms – it’s such a fun look! They carry this brand (Simplee) on Amazon, but I can’t find my exact sweater in stock – so here it is on Shein. If you’d rather order from Amazon – here are some similar options (pink pom pom turtleneck, chunky cableknit turtleneck). I’ve also started loving Fedoras this season – this tan one has been discontinued, but I’m thinking of getting this popular Amazon Fedora Hat in black – to match my darker outfits.
Which of these sweaters is your fave?