Question of the month (from Andi): What’s your favorite holiday and why?
My favorite holiday was in 2005. Hubby and I traveled to Sorrento in Naples, Italy for our 3rd wedding anniversary. This photo was taken on a day trip to Capri. There were so many things I loved about this trip – the beautiful and bright weather, the vibrant landscape, the gorgeous Italian food (iced coffees, fresh pasta), the amazing leather handbags (of course!) – and SO MUCH HISTORY (I’m a HUGE history buff). Capri was so glamorous (could see why Jackie O loved it) and we visited Vesuvius and Pompeii – places I’d only read about and never imagined I’d be walking through! Would LOVE to go back there someday!
|Jackie O in Capri – Image Source: All the Best Blog|
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle wore denim shorts for the first time this year. See how she has worn them in the past, and how she wears them now.
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s been decorating – come and take a house tour!
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly’s wearing a colorful lace skirt from H&M.
- Saltwater Dreams – Andi learned a new technique for creating a flawless foundation finish, check out the easy steps here!
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle is brightening things up this summer with her new favorite color- yellow.
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette is playing with the colorblock trend with a silk top and a navy skirt.