Question of the month from Mehreen: “What are your top 10 lip products (balms/glosses/lipsticks etc).”
|Swatches: Revlon Peach Parfait Lip Butter, Revlon Fuchsia, MAC Angel, MAC Staunchly Stylish, MAC Brick, Chanel Vamp|
Lipsticks & Lipliners:
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait – I FINALLY gave in to the hype and bought my first lip butter…and the raves are justified, it’s AMAZING! Super light but adds so much gloss and color to your lips…lovely to apply and the packaging is so pretty to look at – if you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend it.
Revlon Colorburst in Fuchsia – Another stellar lip product from Revlon. This shade is a dupe for MAC’s Girl About Town. The pigmentation and quality is equal to MAC’s, but Revlon’s quilted packaging is prettier, and the price is much cheaper!
MAC Angel – One of MAC’s most popular lipsticks. I like dabbing it over other lipsticks as a highlight – it makes your lips look plumper.
Chanel Precision Lip Definer in Vamp/Rouge Noir – Love using this both as a lipcolor and to define my lips. If you apply it lightly above your lip outline, it gives the illusion of plumper lips. Lasting power is equal to MAC’s Pro Longwear line – once on, it does not budge!
|Dior Addict in Twin Set Pink, Burts Bees Honey Lipbalm, Revlon Pink Pop, MAC 318|
Revlon Colorburst Gloss in Pink Pop (old packaging) – Yet another pick from Revlon! I’ve posted about my love for this gloss before – I picked it up because of rumors that Blair Waldorf wore it for her Royal Wedding on Gossip Girl. Whether or not that’s true, this gloss is perfection – easy to apply plus the hot pink color actually shows up on my dark lips!
MAC 318 Retractable Lip Brush – More of a tool than a product, I included this because it’s a must-have for applying glosses evenly so that they don’t look gloppy! Love the retractable feature – it’s so teeny and easy to carry around in my makeup bag!
- Alison*Elle – Alison is obsessed with embellished dresses for summer weddings
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle attended her beautiful bridal shower
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s picked up some wardrobe staples and designer dupes
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay can’t get enough of these recipes
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen shared her Recent Purchases from those late night feedings!
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle talks about all of her favorite summer beauty products.
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette does black and white in a cotton skirt
- The Currently Obsessed – Mehreen is having a blog sale! Tiffany, Michael Kors and Sydney Evans oh my!
What are some of your favorite lip products?
DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me.