With the weather cooling down, I’ve been reaching for my tweed jackets again. This pink one from White House Black Market is my absolute favorite – it might be cliched, but I just feel happier when I’m wearing pink!
|Jacket: WHBM (similar) / Top: Express / Jeans: GAP (similar) / Necklace: Joe Fresh / Heels: F21 (similar) / Bag: Chanel (similar)|
And speaking of pink items – I’m loving my new pink travel Clarisonic Mia. During my acne outbreak, I switched back to nightly sonic cleansing (hot washcloths were too irritating for my inflamed skin). I’m glad I now have a mini Clarisonic to take with me on weekend trips. I love that it comes with a hard plastic cover – so it doesn’t accidentally get switched on in transit!
I’ve also picked up some other products – they’re mainly for the lips!
- I FINALLY purchased Bobbi Brown’s Sandwash Pink (it’s the shade Kate wore on her wedding day). It’s the perfect brownish pink – and looks lovely paired with Spice lipliner.
- NARS Orgasm lipgloss is a gorgeous corally-gold that would look pretty on nearly everyone. I used my Sephora points to get this mini version – but I plan on buying the full-size one too!
- If you’re a fan of the Sephora lipstains – you HAVE to try the Stila All-Day Liquid Lipstick – I own both and prefer Stila because it does not transfer or budge from your lips at all!
|Wearing Stila All-Day Lipstick in Beso|
- For ELF products in Canada – visit Old Navy – they sell a limited selection near checkout. I picked up this sweet-smelling lip exfoliator because it’s an inexpensive and easy way to prep your lips for long-wearing lip colors.
- On my London trip, I purchased a Sleek Contouring & Blush palette. Sleek is a UK drugstore brand with a reputation for silky formulations
and strong pigmentation – so I thought it would be a good option to experiment with. Also, the colors are so pretty and I knew the kit could pull double duty as eyeshadow!
What is your favorite lip product at the moment?
DISCLAIMER: The Clarisonic and Stila Lipstick were gifted to me – but I’m featuring them because I truly love them!