Question of the Month: Who is your celebrity doppelgangers? Do people keep telling you that you remind them of someone?
I don’t really look like any celebrity – I’ve certainly never been mistaken for someone else – no red carpet treatment for me! I have been told in the past that I resemble Katie Holmes & Winnie from the Wonder Years, but I think that’s more due to mannerisms than appearance.
Several people over time have told me I resemble Jill Hennessy from Law & Order. I never watched the show but here are some pics I found on google:
I used the Celebrity App on MyHeritage to see what they came up with…lots of different choices with no repetition – so not really much help either!
Although I don’t resemble a celeb myself, I’m forever seeing doppelgangers in bloggers & Youtubers I follow – here are some that I’ve noticed: Barefoot Blonde – Jennifer Morrison from House; Andrea’s Choice – Rosario Dawson; FleurDeForce – Fearne Cotton; Tanya Burr – Kimberly Walsh from Girls Aloud; ThePersianBabe – Kate Middleton; ttsandra – Pippa Middleon…I could go on forever but I’ll stop here!
Have you been told you resemble a Celeb? Who do you look like?
- Alison*Elle – Alison is sticking to a tried and true combo of blush & black
- Ella Pretty – Ella reviews her new Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC bag
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay loved the golden light at her maternity photo shoot…
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen shared her favorite budget friendly beauty products.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle custom ordered mommy and me headbands
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette does Mod in the rain!
- The Currently Obsessed – Mehreen dresses casual chic and breaks in her new Louboutins