Fashion bloggers are guilty of buying it for the ‘gram… we often purchase items – not just because we like them – but ALSO because we think they will look good in our blog and instagram photos!
Take this floral kimono for example – I bought it because it’s silky, pretty and comfortable to wear. But I also chose it because it photographs beautifully – it’s lightweight and flowy – which provides a lot of movement and adds interest to an outfit shot. Another bonus is that it also works as a swimsuit cover-up, so it’s multi-functional too!
In today’s post I’m sharing my top 6 Instagram-worthy summer essentials – whether you’re at the beach or lounging by a pool – these items
will make every photo picture perfect! Read on and let me know if you already own any of these items:
- Let’s start with swimwear. Baywatch-inspired one-pieces are all the rage – especially ones with cute quotes on them. This “un-Mean Girl” suit is only $28.99!
- Metallic sunglasses look really cute in photos – and you don’t have to worry about applying makeup. I’m loving this rose-gold pair, and they’re under $20 shipped.
- If you don’t want to wear a kimono as a swimsuit cover-up – choose this pink tassel cover-up instead. It will look perfect in those “staring off into the distance” scenery shots.
- Tassels and pom poms make everything look SO much better – which is why this embellished beach tote is the perfect accessory to complement your beach OOTDs!
- If a pool party doesn’t include a couple of giant floaties – can you really call it a party? There are so many adorable options to choose from…although I love the unicorn floatie – my heart belongs to this pink flamingo.
- Another must-have for those “staring off into the scenery shots” OR to include in your packing flatlay pics – embroidered hats are EVERYWHERE. Luckily these hats are a guilt-free purchase since they provide much needed sun protection too!
Have you ever purchased anything JUST because you thought it would look cute on social media?
DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post produced in partnership with Amazon.ca