Question of the month (from Andi): If you were stranded on an island–which one album and which one book would you want to have with you?
Album: Hard to pick a favorite album, as I like mixes and playlists better than listening to one album. If I had to choose one I’d go with: Grandes Exitos de Juan Luis Guerra – an album my sister introduced me to when she was going through her salsa/merengue dancing phase. It’s impossible to feel sad or sit still while listening to this . My favorite songs are: Guavaberry & Senorita (p.s. neither of us speak Spanish but we love these songs anyway!)
Book: I’m such a bookworm – it’s impossible to choose just 1 book – I’m going to cheat and take a boxset – The Little House on the Praire Collection. Don’t laugh! I know they’re children’s books but I loved reading them when I was a child and I love reading them now – a whole family working hard and making the best of every situation? So inspiring and uplifting. Plus I’m sure I’ll pick up a few survival tips from the books to help me adjust to life on a Desert Island!
Would love to hear what you guys would choose – especially for books. I’m always looking for more reading material…and I don’t just read children’s books LOL!
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle fell in love with a pretty peplum top
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s made a list of her must-have handbags & shares pictures from her bag collection here
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly’s feeling summery in shorts
- Saltwater Dreams – Andi has discovered two new must-have products, see what they are here
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle is enjoying her new baubles
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette finally found a blouse to try the peplum trend with- take a peek here