I’ve had this Summer Must-Haves post in my draft folder for a while now – and seeing as AMAZON PRIME DAY is starting this Monday – this seems like the perfect time to share my post!
To start off, I had to share an Amazon outfit! I’ve been seeing R.VIVIMOS dresses and tunics all over my Instagram feed, so I picked out this $27 Bohemian Midi Dress – it’s so lightweight and comfortable – perfect for travel or a beach day. Click here to see all the different colour options – I nearly ordered the yellow version too!
Now when it comes to Amazon must-haves, my list could go on forever! But I narrowed it down to my absolute faves – I already own 10 of these, and the other 6 are on my wishlist – you’ll probably see them in outfit posts very soon.
1. Pink Cosmetic Bag with Adjustable Dividers – If there is one thing you NEED from this post – it’s this high-quality yet low-priced travel makeup bag. I usually pack 3 bags when I travel – one for skincare, one for makeup and one for brushes. With this bag, everything is in one place – which makes it easy to keep track of. I actually keep this bag completely packed and ready to go (with full-size brushes and makeup/skincare minis)
2. S’well 16oz Travel Mug – if you love coffee as much as I do, you need this travel mug. 1) It keeps drinks steaming hot for hours 2) It won’t leak in your bag 3) It’s so pretty to look at! We had a picnic at the park today, and I brought this in my bag. It was so amazing to have a hot coffee after lunch without needing to take a trip to Tim Hortons.
3. TSA Approved Toiletries Pouch – I love this 3-pack of bags so much that I’m planning on ordering ANOTHER set. Not only is it great for my carry-on bag, they’re the perfect size and shape for storing my extra makeup brushes – I can now easily find what I need. They’re very well-made and I highly recommend this exact seller/brand.
4. Ice Roller – Do you want to know a secret? I was once SUPER extra and rolled my face using this in an UBER on the way to a photoshoot. There’s nothing better to make your face look glowing and tight…which is why it’s perfect for the morning after a long flight! Stick it in your mini-bar fridge when you get to your hotel, and use it first thing in the morning (just don’t leave it at the hotel…although it is CHEAP, so it’s easy to order another!)
5. Pink BEE bag – this is VERY Gucci inspired with the quilting and pearls. I think it’s SUCH a cute bag – and since it’s under $30, you can take it on a trip and not have to worry about keeping it in your checked luggage (by the way – do you take your designer bags when you travel? I usually prefer to pack cute non-designer options)
6. Quilted Tote – Another designer dupe – this bag has so many CHANEL-esque details. I love the colour and size of this bag – it has so much space. It also comes in red, white and black.
8. Saddle Bag – this is a perfect dupe for the Chloe Tess bag. It comes with 2 different shoulder straps, so you can use it as a shoulder or crossbody bag.
11. Beaded Tassel Earrings – Maxi dresses and tassel earrings go hand-in-hand during the summer. I love the colours in these earrings – they would match so many of my outfits!
12. Beaded Dangle Earrings – Another gorgeous pair of statement earrings – they come in SO many colours.
HEAD & EYES
13. Twisted Pearl Velvet Knot Headband – one of the major accessory trends for Summer 2019 – the velvet knot headband adds elegance to your summer outfits. This is the exact one I ordered – I’m wearing mine in this post. I can’t believe the price – it only costs $1!
15. Blue Light Glasses – we ALL spend too much time on our devices. Being exposed to so much blue light can affect our vision and sleep cycle. I chose this pair because it’s pink, inexpensive AND has great customer reviews.
16. Packable Wide Brim Sun Visor – I’m SUPER serious about physical sun protection – so I like keeping this Visor in my bag. It can be packed flat but springs back in to shape when you put it on. The printed fabric band is a bit loud – but it keeps every bit of my face protected, so it’s worth it.