I always love starting the New Year by looking back at the highlights of the last year, and planning what I want to achieve going forward.
|Wrap: c/o Romwe / Blouse: c/o LOFT / Leggings: H&M (similar) / Boots: c/o Cougar / Bag: c/o Ever New
2015 was an exciting year for my blog – I got to meet some AMAZING people and work with brands that I love – what more could a blogger hope for? Here are my top blog highlights:
1) Nothing could beat having a full-page spread in GLOW magazine. I had originally signed on to do a Youtube video for Clairol – so being featured in a magazine was an unexpected bonus!
4) Adding the dreamiest of dream bags to my collection…I never thought I’d own a Chanel Classic Flap Bag!
5) Lastly, but the best part – all the behind-the-scenes support and advice I got from my lovely blogger friends: Elaine, Jenelle, Lena. And although I haven’t met her in person yet, Noelle makes my week by commenting on nearly EVERY post I write! We’re blog friends and style twins – she’s the sweetest!
|Close up of my Ever New bag (similar to the $$$ Chloe Drew bag)
As for looking forward, I know New Year’s Resolutions can be a love/hate thing – but I’m one of the people who love making them! Yes – some things come up EVERY year – but that’s ok – most goals in life need on-going attention.
1) Declutter and get organized! (Keep getting rid of stuff / dedicate one day a week for catching up on paperwork / meal plan)
2) Do things that help me get energized (go to sleep early / exercise / eat nourishing food)
3) Complete the second part of my driving test (for non-Canadians – we have a 2-test license system….I still have to take my highway test – eek!)
4) Focus on quality family time ( date nights with hubby / one-on-one activities with the kids)
5) Trying a more organized approach to blogging! I love blogging, and while it’s been fun treating it like a hobby, I could definitely be using my time better. I’m going to try and set aside days for photography, planning content and sharing on social media.
I hope you’ve had a GREAT start to the New Year – and would love to hear about YOUR highlights and resolutions! Also – I’d love any feedback on what blog posts you’d like to see more of this year!