There are so many Spring 2015 clothing trends to love – from pastels and metallics to gingham prints. But if I had to choose just one trend, I’d go with these floral pants.
|Shirt: H&M (similar) / Pants: Old Navy / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff / Flats: Old Navy|
I love how floral pants add a burst of pattern to brighten up your outfit. This pair (Bargain alert – I got them on sale for $25!) is light and fitted, so it can be styled as leggings, but it has a zip and pockets, so you can wear them with tucked-in shirts too! As we learned during the colored denim trend – darker colors are easier to wear – so choose darker floral prints for a more figure-flattering look. Here are a couple of my favorite floral pants:
I used to do a monthly must-reads post with a group of blogger friends – but life got busy and we took a break. Well…we decided to get back together for a reunion post today – hope you like it!!!
- Alison*Elle – Alison has been embracing 2015 with a helpful reminder from this love wall.
- Beautygirl24 – Noelle discovers her favorite Express camisole comes in a Spring-worthy floral print.
- Ella Pretty – Zeba was super-excited to get a full page feature in a Canadian magazine!
- Fifth & Bloor – Mehreen is loving her extremely ripped jeans! She talks about how to style them here.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen just announced Baby #2 and shared some pregnancy updates.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle discusses her new hair care finds
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette channeled her inner Betty Draper with this dress for spring
I wanted to finish off with a special treat for our must-reads group – an update from Andi (Saltwater Dreams) – whom we’ve ALL missed ever since she stopped blogging – it was SO good to hear from her!
“So as for me, my 7 and 8-year old keep me quite busy with their
wonderful spirits, imaginations, and activities. In 2013 I moved home to
South Florida, and after a 7-year hiatus, went back to work full-time.
In 2014, I completed my 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, which was an
incredible experience on every level. Soon after that, I became
certified to teach kids yoga as well – what a rewarding and enriching
gift that is! In addition to my yoga and photography passions, I try to
read, cook and travel as much as I can, but I admit that my fashion
and product knowledge is definitely not up to speed these days.
Given my much more hectic lifestyle, I have a few
go-to products that I love, and which simplify my life. I adore Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge, Honey I Washed my Hair Shampoo Bar from LUSH,
Algenist Genius Anti-Aging Serum, and Tarte’s BLUR face primer. Life has
been really beautiful, and I’ve enjoyed each chapter as it’s unfolded. I
am so happy to hear that everyone is still in touch, and I’m honored to
still be included in your fabulous blogger family. I miss everyone and
wish you all the best in your respective pursuits. Much love!!” ~ Andi
What’s your favorite Spring Trend for 2015?