I’ve been in touch with Misikko.com – and they have generously offered this LOVELY prize for one of my subscribers:
It is the Hana Mini Flat Iron – Travel Size.
It’s so cute and tiny – measuring 5 inches.
But unlike other mini irons – this extends out to a length of 8 inches (the standard iron length) so it’s quick and easy to use. Hana irons feature ceramic and tourmaline technology. And most importantly….it’s PINK!
So if you want a chance to win this adorable pink iron – here’s how to enter:
1) You must be a follower of this blog. (If you’re not already, you can use the Google Friend connect button on the right-side of this page, under the “FOLLOWERS” heading)
2) Only open to readers from U.S. and Canada (due to voltage and postage issues)
3) For 1 entry – follow Misikko on Twitter and post a comment below
4) For a 2nd entry – post about this contest on your own blog and comment below linking back to your post
5) For a 3rd entry – sign up for Misikko’s newsletter and post a comment below stating that you’ve done this.
Remember to include your email address with each entry. You are allowed a maximum of 3 posts/entries. This contest will be open until August 26 at midnight EDT. I will use random.org to pick a winner. Good Luck!
DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am NOT being recompensed for running this contest. I just thought it would be a great opportunity for one of my subscribers. Misikko had sent me a hairdryer to review – and that was disclosed in this previous post.